RG56: Building an Alpha Version of a Product to Thousands of Users And Raising $1 Million in Funding With Bryan Eisenberg
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Bryan Eisenberg shares how he built an Alpha version of a software as a service company called IdealSpot to thousands of users and tens of thousands of visits to his website and raised $1 million of funding in 9 months.
From Today’s Episode
- Using storytelling
- Sharing stories
- Building relationships and the secret to PR
- Different tools for finding influencers
- How to engage with influencers
- Bluenile jewelry (from Bryan’s example)
- ContentMarketer.io (for finding and reaching out to influencers)
Hi, I'm an entrepreneur. I created this blog to share my ideas and knowledge with you. If I'm not racing bikes, I'm here pounding the keyboard and drinking coffee.
Leave a Reply