RG39: 5 Webinar Mistakes to Avoid When Creating a Multi Million Dollar Business And Connecting With Listeners With @AmyPorterfield
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Webinars are one of the best ways to promote a product, but it does have roadblocks, you have to make a connection with your listeners and if you avoid the webinar mistakes we talk about today you should be on your way to a successful broadcast.
For this I brought Amy Porterfield who has built a multi million dollar business using webinars, Amy has a series of online training courses that she promotes mainly with a combination of Facebook ads and webinars so few other people would provide content as valuable as Amy did in this interview.
Some Things You Will Learn
- How to make a transition from content to promotion and sales
- Properly filling up you slides with the right amount of content
- How to establish an on-boarding process
- Building a strong follow up sequence
- Crafting a perfect Q&A and what to do if no one is actually making any questions
Leave a Reply