RG42: 5 Stages of a Content Marketing Strategy That Will Help You Reach 500.000 Visits With @TheSalesLion
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Marcus Sheridan from the Mad Marketing podcast at thesaleslion.com was able to grow riverpoolsandspas.com a pool installation business website up to 500.000 visits using content marketing and today’s episode is about sharing the 5 stages that he describes from his strategy.
Content Marketing is a great way to scale your business growth and everything that scales is very welcome when creating a marketing plan.
Things You Will learn
- The content creation stage and how long and often you should be publish at the beginning
- When should you expect search engines to recognize your existence
- Turning traffic into leads and leveraging them to promote your content
- When should start generating revenue
- Turning the process into a snowball effect
Leave a Reply