RG50: a $180,000/mo SaaS Leveraging Email And Facebook Ads With Laura Roeder From Edgar
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
That’s a lot of money.
For a SaaS (software as a service) business built with no external funding, $180,000 in monthly revenue in a couple of years is a huge deal.
Laura Roeder shares how she and her team grew Edgar, a social media management tool to 6 figures in monthly recurring revenue in a highly competitive industry.
She also shares some social media marketing tips based on extensive research from all of the people using Edgar for the marketing.
Takeaways From This Episode
- How often should you tweet
- How to launch a business without going crazy elaborate
- Segmenting your email list
- Simple but effective use of Facebook ads
- How to decide on your ads budget
- LKRsocialmedia (Laura’s Agency and proof of how well she uses email)
- Edgar (the featured star of today’s episode)
Leave a Reply