RG66: The Startup Growth Model That Helped Russ Perry Achieve $90k MRR in 15 Months
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
The first year of a Startup is exciting but also scary…
How do you figure out where to put your energy and resources to grow?
Today’s guest, Russ Perry from Design Pickle, shares how he used the Bullseye Framework to figure out what strategies work best with his company.
You will also learn about the pricing and business model Design Pickle learned from Dan Norris’ 7 Day Startup that helps them keep their processes simple and differentiate themselves from the competition. And to say the Graphic Design industry is competitive is an understatement.
- From working at Apple to entrepreneur
- The business and pricing model that helps grow Design Pickle
- The importance of branding
- Managing overseas employees (payments, work flow, etc.)
- Design Pickle’s ideal customer and how they figured it out
- How guest blogging can help you grow in your very first quarter
- Using Facebook ads retargeting to scale and grow
- The different marketing strategies you can try at first to figure out what works and double down on it
- The power of building an email list before launching your company
- How Russ Perry uses webinars to educate his prospects
- Much more…
- Design Pickle
- 7 Day Startup
- Fizzle’s video on the “Hustle” advice
- Justin Mare’s book Traction
Leave a Reply